Skip to the content

Camper/Motorhome Insurance

Camper/Motorhome InsuranceInsuring your camper the right way is important to ensure your investment is protected no matter where you may travel to in the state or country.  Our specialized RV insurance policies can cover your camper or motorhome for Replacement Cost or Actual cash Value.  Policies can include coverage for the personal effect and camper contents and Roadside for any size RV.

Be sure to tell us if your camper is parked at a seasonal campground or whether it will travel from site to site.  Coverage that applies in each of these situations may be different and determine how a claim is handled after a loss.

Whether you are looking to insure a traditional travel trailer, a fifth wheel, a camper, or a Class A, B, or C motorhome, Fortified Insurance Agency offers you a variety of insurance coverages to fit your specific needs.

Recreational Vehicle Coverage Features

  • Actual Cash Value, Agreed Value, or Replacement Cost coverage options
  • Roadside Assistance 24/7 included
  • Emergency Expense – pays for temporary living expenses
  • Vacation Liability available
  • Disappearing Deductibles
  • Coverage available for parked season campers
  • Coverage available for full-timers
  • Coverage available up to $500,000 in value for motor homes
  • Coverage available up to $300,000 in value for travel trailers
  • 24/7 claims support

Specializing in RV Coverage for Class A, Class B, Class C, Moterhomes, Mounted Truck Campers, Pop-Up Tent Trailers, Conventional Trailers, Toy Haulers, and Fifth Wheel Trailers.

Fortified Insurance Agency offers free, comparative quotes on Camper/Motorhome Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.

Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.