Here in New England our boating areas may include our beautiful lakes, rivers, and ocean. Boat or Marine insurance is available for types of pleasure boats, yachts, high performance powerboats, live-aboard houseboats, sailboats, catamarans, or the ever-popular pontoon boat.
Boat policies can cover damage to your boat, motor, trailer, and personal effects in the boat. Available coverage includes liability, medical payments, injury to a water skier and damage to the boat itself, sometimes called hull coverage. Even though boat insurance premiums are low, shopping with Fortified Insurance Agency will ensure you know all of your coverage options and our rates may save your family a substantial amount premium.
Also, carefully weigh the benefits of including your boat insurance in your homeowners program. Our specialty programs are often less expensive and include all of the great coverage listed below that are not included on your homeowners insurance program.
Boat/ Personal Watercraft Coverage Features
- Actual Cash Value, Agreed Value, or Replacement Cost coverage options
- Disappearing Deductibles
- Trailer Roadside Assistance 24/7 included
- Coverage for Fishing Equipment available
- Personal Effects coverage available
- Emergency On-Water Towing available
- Medical Payments coverage for boaters and skiers
- Includes Fuel Spill Liability coverage
- Includes Wreckage Removal with Comprehensive and Collision coverage
- Includes Uninsured Boaters Coverage
- Navigation limits of 75 miles offshore included, up to 125 miles available
- Coverage for vessel values up to $250,000
- 24/7 claims support
- Lay-up coverage which reduces your premium when your special toy is in storage for the winter months
Specializing in Pontoon Boats, Runabouts, Cabin Cruisers, Bass Boats, Houseboats, Center Console Boats, High Performance Boats, Personal Watercraft (PWCs), and Sailboats
Fortified Insurance Agency offers free, comparative quotes on Boat & Marine Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.