Skip to the content

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

Our staff rides, boats, snowmobiles, and enjoys the great outdoors of New England just like you.  It so important that you consider getting the best coverage for your family and the toys that bring the family so much enjoyment.

We offer two different ways to insure your special toys; either through your automobile and homeowners insurance package or with one of our carriers that specializes only in coverage for recreational vehicles.  Most often we find that we can get better coverage and pricing when we use our specialty carriers.  For example, watercraft insurance has pollution coverage for fuel spills, coverage for injured water-skiers, and on-water towing coverage that homeowners insurance won’t provide.

Talk to one of our insurance agents about insurance quotes for your toys today!

Fortified Insurance Agency provides the following types of insurance protection for your toys:

Recreational Vehicles Insurance