What if your dog bites a child or a dinner guest stumbles on a porch and hits his head? You could be hit with a multi-million dollar lawsuit. That’s where umbrella insurance comes in. It will protect you in many cases with $1 million in coverage for as little as $200 a year.
Who could use and umbrella? Someone who…
* Drives a car or lets someone else use their car
* Hosts dinner parties or other gatherings
* Has young drivers in the household
* Has children and participates in carpools or other activities
* Owns a home, rental properties or multiple residences
* Has a pool, hot tub, trampoline, ATV, boat or motorcycle
* Has assets and income to protect
* Who is retired or about to retire
Don’t just take it from us…ask your financial advisor if an umbrella is a prudent coverage for your household.
Keith Beausoleil, CPCU
Keith Beausoleil is an insurance agent at Fortified Insurance Agency. Fortified Insurance Agency in Manchester NH specializes in coverage for auto insurance, automobile insurance, home insurance, homeowners insurance, umbrella insurance, renters insurance, condo insurance, RV insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat insurance, personal watercraft insurance, PWC insurance, snowmobile insurance, golf cart insurance, business insurance, commercial insurance, surety bonds, rental property insurance, and more. Talk to our professional insurance agents about coverage in New Hampshire (NH) today or refer us to someone who needs an independent insurance agent.Filed Under: Blog, Home Insurance | Tagged With: auto insurance, boat insurance, excess insurance, Fortified Insurance Agency, Homeowners Insurance, umbrella insurance